Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome to Uganda ;)

As a very silly man said to me, "When you get to Uganda, be sure to welcome everyone there. And be sure to use silly string to stress your point."
So, welcome. Sorry I don't have any silly string. Funny how that isn't a common commodity here in Uganda.
Here I shall write a more personal supplement to my primary blog on The Advocacy Project's (AP) website, the great organization I am volunteering with. While working with AP and The World Peasants/Indigenous Organization (WPIO), and creating a documentary to help promote the WPIOs mission to bring civic education and human rights to the peasants and indigenous peoples of Eastern and Central Africa, I am surely going to have a lot to say about my own personal experiences. So, stay plugged in and tuned on. I'll be back with plenty of thoughts and observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment