Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

For My Best Friend's Film



Above, you see a beautiful short preview of a documentary my best film school friend, Kimberley Rose Williams, created.  She is currently raising finishing funds to be able to finalize the last edit and then submit the film to festivals all over the world.  I use this platform to promote her amazing work and ask that you consider helping to fund the movie (you can give whatever you want--from $.01 to infinity).  You may contribute on kickstarter.com, an incredibly innovative site that helps artists realize their dreams.  Here is the link:  Broken Hearts & Butterflies.  If you do decide to help fund the project, please leave her a comment letting her know where you learned about it!  Thanks, everyone, for allowing me to use this platform for my dearest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment